Enjoy all the flavors of Banana Bread in a nutrient-dense breakfast that's beautiful enjoyed all year round! Filled with hormone-supportive ingredients like flax, maca, pumpkin seeds, and warming spices to encourage digestion, this recipe is especially supportive for those needing extra support with fertility, hormonal balance, and better periods.
If Seed Cycling: Enjoy this recipe on days 1-14 of your cycle. To ensure you receive your full 1 TBS of seasoning per day, we recommend sprinkling extra Cinnamon Maca Seasoning on top — especially if you're sharing with someone else ♥️
Cinnamon Maca Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Pinch of salt (about 1/8 tsp)
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon Maca Seasoning plus additional for topping
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1 Organic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie (per bowl), crumbled
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1-2 TBSP Natural Almond Butter (optional)
- Toasted Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Combine oats, water, coconut milk, and salt in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 3-5 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly before mixing in 1 TBSP of Cinnamon Maca Seasoning.
- Pour into bowls (makes about 1 cup) and top with sliced bananas, a drizzle of honey, almond butter, crumbled cookie, and toasted coconut.
- Sprinkle with additional Cinnamon Maca as needed and enjoy!